We’ve added a number of new projects to our “dance card” in the last few weeks. Some of them are:
– A roof truss system for the new Friends Meetinghouse in Philadelphia, PA.
– A floor & truss system for a “teaching house” for a state university in New York state.
– A pool pavilion of western red cedar on Long Island, New York. This project marks our sixth collaboration with McDonough & Conroy Architects P.C., and our fifth project with KLH Building Company.
– A truss system for a residence in Elizabethtown, PA.
– A great room hammer beam bent system for a residence in Lebanon, PA.
– Finally, a bridge truss roof system for a home addition near Pittsburgh.
Looks like a busy fall!
– Tim Diener